Обсуждение: Renaming of documentation files

Renaming of documentation files

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Дата:
Doh.

It seems that all the documentation help files have been renamed to .htm
instead of the old .html in the new postgresql design.

Unfortunately this breaks phpPgAdmin's help links :(

Is it easier for you guys to change them back, or for us to do another
release?

Something tells me that breaking everybody in the world's documentation
bookmarks is not wise...

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Renaming of documentation files

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Wednesday 22 December 2004 08:39, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> Doh.
>
> It seems that all the documentation help files have been renamed to .htm
> instead of the old .html in the new postgresql design.
>
> Unfortunately this breaks phpPgAdmin's help links :(

I had tested this earlier, and just did again, and the help links in
phppgadmin seem to work....?

> Is it easier for you guys to change them back, or for us to do another
> release?

It is easier for us to do another release but...

> Something tells me that breaking everybody in the world's documentation
> bookmarks is not wise...

Absolutely.  Looking at the cvs logs, I believe Dave has fixed this, can you
confirm things are working?

--
Robert Treat