Обсуждение: developers profiles missing

developers profiles missing

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
Hi,

just to inform that http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org/developer/profiles
is missing. Bruce should have information about developers as I recall.

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: developers profiles missing

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Oleg,

The page is there on the master site
(http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/developer/profiles) but for some as yet
unexplained reason is not being mirrored. It is being looked at though.

Regards, Dave.

Re: developers profiles missing

От
Gavin Sherry
Дата:
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just to inform that http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org/developer/profiles
> is missing. Bruce should have information about developers as I recall.

I think you're looking for
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/developer/profiles.

>      Regards,
>          Oleg

Gavin

Re: developers profiles missing

От
Gavin Sherry
Дата:
I think you're looking for
http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/developer/profiles

Gavin

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just to inform that http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org/developer/profiles
> is missing. Bruce should have information about developers as I recall.
>
>      Regards,
>          Oleg
> Oleg Bartunov, sci.researcher, hostmaster of AstroNet,
> Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow University (Russia)
> Internet: oleg@sai.msu.su, http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/
> phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: developers profiles missing

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Gavin Sherry wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> just to inform that http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org/developer/profiles
>> is missing. Bruce should have information about developers as I recall.
>
> I think you're looking for
> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/developer/profiles.

I have problem connecting with wwwmaster.postgresql.org, so I use
wwwdevel.postgresql.org :) What's the need of wwwdevel ?

>>      Regards,
>>          Oleg
>
> Gavin

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: developers profiles missing

От
"Dave Page"

wwwmaster is the primary site, with the database/php code etc.
wwwdevel is setup as a mirror will be, with pure static HTML.

What problem do you have connecting to wwwmaster? It's up and running
ok, showing minimal CPU and network load.

Regards, Dave