Обсуждение: New News Entry

New News Entry

От
testinginvalidusername@gunduz.org
Дата:
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://scripts.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?249

Submitted by: testinginvalidusername@gunduz.org
Headline: Test news #2
Just testing #2

Story:

please ignore #2

Re: New News Entry

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
I assume this is the one I just had to approve?

Regards, Dave.

Re: New News Entry

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New News Entry

От
"Dave Page"

Yeah, figured that was what you were doing (good idea btw :-) ). Will it
work with a reply-to header instead?

/D

Re: New News Entry

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New News Entry

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Fri, 26 Nov 2004, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

Re: New News Entry

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата: