Обсуждение: gborg down?

gborg down?

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
I seem to be getting several different errors trying to access gborg,
can someone take a gander?

Robert Treat

Re: gborg down?

От
Chris Ryan
Дата:
   I am unable to access anything being hosted out of hub.org.

Chris Ryan

--- Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I seem to be getting several different errors trying to access gborg,
> can someone take a gander?
>

> Robert Treat
> --
> Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com

Re: gborg down?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> I seem to be getting several different errors trying to access gborg,
> can someone take a gander?

Everything should be well as of a few hours ago ... had a problem wiht the
dtabase server, which affected DNS ... am working on implemented Slony to
distribute the DNS across servers better then is in place right now (all
DNS right now relys on the central server, ick)

----

Re: gborg down?

От
"Gavin M. Roy"
Дата:
If needed my 2ndary dns server is available to the project :)

Gavin