Обсуждение: New News Entry

New News Entry

От
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Дата:
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?221

Submitted by: aspire420@hotpop.com
Headline: SaiPACS uses PostgreSQL
SaiPACS, is a management tool used for PACS (Primary Agricultral Credit / Co-Operative Society).These PACS works like
bankfor farmers.
PostgreSQL is used as RDMBS with all the business logic embedded into the database itself.

Story:

PostgreSQL was chosed due to strudness and ease of PL languages, along with this cost was the major factor since these
PACSdid not have heavy budget, but needed maximum automation.

http://saihertz.com/?q=node/view/24

Re: New News Entry

От
"V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]"
Дата:
Dear Devrim ,
Please approve the next post  if you think it is worth.

>A new entry has been added to the news database.
>
>Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?221
>
>Submitted by: aspire420@hotpop.com
>Headline: SaiPACS uses PostgreSQL
>SaiPACS, is a management tool used for PACS (Primary Agricultral Credit / Co-Operative Society).These PACS works like
bankfor farmers.
>PostgreSQL is used as RDMBS with all the business logic embedded into the database itself.
>
>Story:
>
>PostgreSQL was chosed due to strudness and ease of PL languages, along with this cost was the major factor since these
PACSdid not have heavy budget, but needed maximum automation.

>http://saihertz.com/?q=node/view/24

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

With Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap.
Yahoo IM : coeb_college@yahoo.com
Director / Lead Software Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd.
http://saihertz.com

Re: New News Entry

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems] wrote:

> Dear Devrim ,
> Please approve the next post  if you think it is worth.

Ok, approved it. But could you please update

http://saihertz.com/?q=node/view/24

so that it mentions about PostgreSQL... We point to that page in the news
text but there is no word about PostgreSQL there.

Thanks, regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr

Re: New News Entry

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New News Entry

От
"V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]"
Дата:
Hi,

> Ok, approved it. But could you please update
>
> http://saihertz.com/?q=node/view/24
>
> so that it mentions about PostgreSQL... We point to that page in the
> news text but there is no word about PostgreSQL there.

Done ! updated