Обсуждение: Issues with Andreas Code

Issues with Andreas Code

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
We have a few new guys looking to help out with the website development, can
you two send to the list an overview of the remaining issues with Andreas
code so we can be sure it's in the list archives?

Robert Treat

Re: Issues with Andreas Code

От
"Dave Page"

I don't know what the outstanding issues are (other than some design
ones). I'm also unsure whether it works with the docs/idocs yet.

/D

Re: Issues with Andreas Code

От
"Andreas Grabmüller"
Дата:
The docs worked fine with 7.3 so I don't think we have any problems with 7.4...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

----- Original-Nachricht -----

--
LetzPlay.de
| Freemail:       http://www.letzplay.de/mail
| Forenhosting: http://www.letzplay.de/foren

Re: Issues with Andreas Code

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
It's rumoured that Andreas Grabmüller once said:
> The docs worked fine with 7.3 so I don't think we have any problems
> with 7.4...
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
> Andreas Grabmüller

Ahh, that's good. What actually needs doing to get it live?

Regards, Dave

Re: Issues with Andreas Code

От
"Andreas Grabmüller"