Обсуждение: Is Josh contactable?

Is Josh contactable?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Hi all,

When emailing Josh I'm getting bounce messages saying that my ISP's
mailserver is blacklisted by a crowd at davinci.ethosmedia.com.

The bounce message gives a contact email address, but emailing to that
bounces as well, and the websites at davinci.ethosmedia.com and
www.ethosmedia.com are nonfunctional or useless.

Is anyone else here having troubles emailing Josh?  I'm suspecting there
might be a problem with davinci.ethosmedia.com here, rather than my ISP
really being blacklisted.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: Is Josh contactable?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
haven't heard from him since before Xmas, but he had mentioned that he was
going to the in-laws and would be offline ...

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, Justin Clift wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> When emailing Josh I'm getting bounce messages saying that my ISP's
> mailserver is blacklisted by a crowd at davinci.ethosmedia.com.
>
> The bounce message gives a contact email address, but emailing to that
> bounces as well, and the websites at davinci.ethosmedia.com and
> www.ethosmedia.com are nonfunctional or useless.
>
> Is anyone else here having troubles emailing Josh?  I'm suspecting there
> might be a problem with davinci.ethosmedia.com here, rather than my ISP
> really being blacklisted.
>
> ?
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

----

Re: Is Josh contactable?

От
elein
Дата:
Josh is off on vacation and should return tomorrow, I think.

--elein

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 09:35:10AM +0800, Justin Clift wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When emailing Josh I'm getting bounce messages saying that my ISP's
> mailserver is blacklisted by a crowd at davinci.ethosmedia.com.
>
> The bounce message gives a contact email address, but emailing to that
> bounces as well, and the websites at davinci.ethosmedia.com and
> www.ethosmedia.com are nonfunctional or useless.
>
> Is anyone else here having troubles emailing Josh?  I'm suspecting there
> might be a problem with davinci.ethosmedia.com here, rather than my ISP
> really being blacklisted.
>
> ?
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

Re: Is Josh contactable?

От
Justin Clift
Дата:
Thanks Marc and Elein.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

elein wrote:

> Josh is off on vacation and should return tomorrow, I think.
>
> --elein
>
> On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 09:35:10AM +0800, Justin Clift wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>When emailing Josh I'm getting bounce messages saying that my ISP's
>>mailserver is blacklisted by a crowd at davinci.ethosmedia.com.
>>
>>The bounce message gives a contact email address, but emailing to that
>>bounces as well, and the websites at davinci.ethosmedia.com and
>>www.ethosmedia.com are nonfunctional or useless.
>>
>>Is anyone else here having troubles emailing Josh?  I'm suspecting there
>>might be a problem with davinci.ethosmedia.com here, rather than my ISP
>>really being blacklisted.
>>
>>?
>>
>>Regards and best wishes,
>>
>>Justin Clift

>>TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if your
>>     joining column's datatypes do not match

Re: Is Josh contactable?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Justin,

I'm back in town today.   If you get a bounce from this address, try
josh@postgresql.org.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions