Обсуждение: New Event

New Event

От
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Дата:
A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?179

Submitted by: info@dbexperts.com.br
Event: Treinamentos, Suporte e Certificacao no Brasil na dbExperts
dbExperts oferece treinamentos, certificacao, replicacao e suporte no Brasil utilizando a nova versao 7.4

Details:

A dbExperts, conhecida empresa de servicos em PostgreSQL, oferece os treinamentos Modulo I, Modulo II, PostgreSQL c/
PHP,PostgreSQL c/ Java e PostgreSQL c/ Delphi, bem como treinamentos em modelagem de dados.
Dentre os servicos oferecidos tambem estao disponiveis a replicacao de dados, criacao de sistemas de alta
disponibilidadecom PostgreSQL, migracao de bases e consultoria de desenvolvimento.
Maiores informacoes em <a href=\"http://www.dbexperts.com.br\">www.dbexperts.com.br</a>

Re: New Event

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New Event

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Thanks, approved.

Regards Dave.

"Marc G. Fournier"

Cool, can you translate for the rest of us exactly what you just approved?
:)

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Dave Page wrote:

> Thanks, approved.
>
> Regards Dave.

----

Re: New Event

От
"Dave Page"

Certainly:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.postgresql.org%
2Fevent.php%3FEventID%3D179&langpair=pt%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&pre
v=%2Flanguage_tools

:-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: New Event

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New Event

От
"Dave Page"

What will we do with the translatable site? Not approve it until we have
every translation? Or just assume everyone speaks English. I think we
could argue this one either way. My feelings are the as you cannot read
it it's not relevant to you anyway, if you can, it might be.

Regards, Dave.

PS. Glad to hear you're OK.

Re: New Event

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: New Event

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
I think that for anything on the web page, a requirement should be for
English ... no?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Dave Page wrote:

----

Re: New Event

От
"Dave Page"

That's a bit anglo-centric is it? What do we do for all the Brazilians
that don't speak English?

Regards, Dave.

Re: New Event

От