Обсуждение: Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help

Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help

От
"Dave Page"

Commit to cvs requires that I then manually CVS update the site. I
haven't automated it because in the past one or two errors have crept
into CVS so I like to check any updates manually.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Dave,

> Commit to cvs requires that I then manually CVS update the site. I
> haven't automated it because in the past one or two errors have crept
> into CVS so I like to check any updates manually.

OK, well we manually updated the site without updating CVS, just to mess with
you.    Devrim is awake now as well.  I'd like one of you guys to update
buildsite so that this will be properly carried by the mirrors.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:

Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Devrim,

> - -bash-2.05b$ ls -al buildsite
> - -rwxrwx---  1 www  webgroup  3370 Nov 14 10:43 buildsite
>
> Ok, it seems to be building the site now.
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/arrays.html worked for me.

I think buildsite needs to be edited to include the new pages.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help