Обсуждение: Documents for the release.

Documents for the release.

От
Wade
Дата:
Hello all,

  I am currently (and frantically) html-izing the translations of our press
kit.  There are a couple of documents I need added to the advocacy site so I
can include links to them in the various translations.  These are the
developers change log and the release notes document.  Who can help me out
with tracking down the latest versions and uploading them to the site?

Thanks.
 -Wade

Re: Documents for the release.

От
Wade Klaver
Дата:
Heh...  Disregard that.  Now that I am at work, I see discussion is already in
progress to provide such links.
 -Wade
On November 2, 2003 16:38, Wade wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>   I am currently (and frantically) html-izing the translations of our press
> kit.  There are a couple of documents I need added to the advocacy site so
> I can include links to them in the various translations.  These are the
> developers change log and the release notes document.  Who can help me out
> with tracking down the latest versions and uploading them to the site?
>
> Thanks.
>  -Wade

Wade Klaver
Wavefire Technologies Corporation