Обсуждение: PL/PGSQL TUTORIAL

PL/PGSQL TUTORIAL

От
"Muhyiddin A.M Hayat"
Дата:
Where can i find a complete full terminated database schema in SQL?

I want to see a real complete database schema with views, triggers.. etc,...

Re: PL/PGSQL TUTORIAL

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
On Saturday 11 October 2003 08:57, Muhyiddin A.M Hayat wrote:
> Where can i find a complete full terminated database schema in SQL?
>
> I want to see a real complete database schema with views, triggers..
> etc,...

Good places to start are: http://freshmeat.net/ http://sourceforge.net/
That's not to say all the projects are high-quality, but you can probably find
something that will suit your needs.

There's a lot of good information linked from http://techdocs.postgresql.org/
too.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

Re: PL/PGSQL TUTORIAL

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
On Saturday 11 October 2003 08:57, Muhyiddin A.M Hayat wrote:
> Where can i find a complete full terminated database schema in SQL?
>
> I want to see a real complete database schema with views, triggers..
> etc,...

Oh - while I'm thinking of it, a couple of applications it might be worth
looking at are OpenACS or Bricolage, both web-based content-management
systems.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

Re: PL/PGSQL TUTORIAL

От
Roberto Mello
Дата:
On Sat, Oct 11, 2003 at 10:36:10AM +0100, Richard Huxton wrote:

> Oh - while I'm thinking of it, a couple of applications it might be worth
> looking at are OpenACS or Bricolage, both web-based content-management
> systems.

OpenACS is not a content management system, but it provides a couple such
systems. OpenACS is a toolkit to build community-based web sites, handling
all the "low-level" stuff (sessions, authentication, content storage,
etc.) and providing many applications that use the toolkit, from content
management systems, to e-commerce, news, FAQs, blog, to an entire online
education vertical application: dotLRN (www.dotlrn.org)

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +