Обсуждение: error: lost syncronization with server

error: lost syncronization with server

От
"Jeff Lu"
Дата:
Hi,

I have recently upgrade to postgresql 7.3.2-1. I'm having problem in
restoring my database. I'm getting the following errors
while restoring:

CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
CREATE TABLE
ERROR: copy: line 1, CopyReadAttribute: end of record marker
corrupted
FATAL: Socket command type
unknown
could not receive data from server: Connection aborted
lost synchronization with server, resetting connection

What's wrong? I need help

Thanks
-Jeff

Re: error: lost syncronization with server

Дата:
"Jeff Lu" <jklcom@mindspring.com> writes:
> ERROR: copy: line 1, CopyReadAttribute: end of record marker
> corrupted

I'd wonder if you did something to the dump file that caused newlines to
get converted from \n to \r\n, or some such.  COPY isn't real forgiving
about that ...

            regards, tom lane