Обсуждение: 7.3 features and enhancements

7.3 features and enhancements

От
"mark carew"
Дата:
Hi All,
   Can somebody direct me to a list of the above. Would be nice to know in
advance of its release.
   Regards Mark

Re: 7.3 features and enhancements

От
Bruno Wolff III
Дата:
On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 10:11:25 +1000, mark carew <markcarew@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     Can somebody direct me to a list of the above. Would be nice to know in
> advance of its release.

You can read the development docs. If you follow the developers link on
any of the mirrors you can find them.

Here is a direct link to the development docs:
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/index.html

Here is a direct link to the release notes:
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/release.html

Re: 7.3 features and enhancements

Дата:
Read the TODO list on the developer's web site.  All the dashed items
are ready for 7.3.

mark carew wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     Can somebody direct me to a list of the above. Would be nice to know in
> advance of its release.
>
>     Regards Mark

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Pennsylvania19026