Обсуждение: plpgsql function return multiple values?

plpgsql function return multiple values?

От
"John Oakes"
Дата:
Is it possible for a plpgsql function to return a record?  I need to return
multiple values, and preferably in the form of a record.  Thanks in advance!

John

Re: plpgsql function return multiple values?

От
Jan Wieck
Дата:
John Oakes wrote:
> Is it possible for a plpgsql function to return a record?  I need to return
> multiple values, and preferably in the form of a record.  Thanks in advance!
   Not useful in any released version of PostgreSQL.
   In  v7.2  you'll  have  at  least the possibility to return a   cursor. Don't know yet if I'll be able  to  add  the
general   RETURN ... AND RESUME.

Jan