Обсуждение: Postgress on NT

Postgress on NT

От
Rajaraman Krishnan
Дата:
I am defveloping an application on NT which needs some

database. I am trying to convince the people here to
use Postgress instead of the Jet Database Engine and
DAO that comes with Visual C++.

So is Postgress available on NT? If so how easy is it
to install it and use it on NT?

Are all the tools available with Postgress also
available on NT?

Thanks,

Rajaram

Re: [PORTS] Postgress on NT

Дата:
> I am defveloping an application on NT which needs some
>
> database. I am trying to convince the people here to
> use Postgress instead of the Jet Database Engine and
> DAO that comes with Visual C++.
>
> So is Postgress available on NT? If so how easy is it
> to install it and use it on NT?
>
> Are all the tools available with Postgress also
> available on NT?

See NT faq on our web site.