Обсуждение: Requires rpm for fresh installation of Postgres 9.3.0 database for Oracle Linux 64 bit

Requires rpm for fresh installation of Postgres 9.3.0 database for Oracle Linux 64 bit

От
Tushar Motghare
Дата:
Hi Sir/Mam,

I am having the Oracle Linux server which is not having internet connection. I want to install postgres 9.3.0 on that server so i required rpm package.. It is fresh installation.
I am not getting the exact rpm for this.

Can you please provide me the rpm for this also which are those rpm i required to install and also provide me the link from where i can download.

I have search the postgresql website but i have not found the exact link.

Can you please do the needful.

Please feel free to call if needed.

Thanks
Tushar Motghare