Обсуждение: packaging of check_pgactivity ?

packaging of check_pgactivity ?

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Hi,

check_pgactivity is another Nagios plugin to PostgreSQL. Its first purposes was
to collect as many metrics as possible for OPM, being more flexible to use than
check_postgres (eg. able to check all existing database when it make sense),
with a comprehensive code and easy to extend.

The project exists since 2 years now, with continuous improvements, is under
the PostgreSQL license with a copyright to the OPMDG group (open group of
currently 3 persons).

Today, we released the 1.25beta1 version, supporting PostgreSQL 9.5 and few
fixes.

See: https://github.com/OPMDG/check_pgactivity/releases

Is it possible to include a check_pgactivity package in the PGDG repository?
The spec file exists and is up to date since today. RPM files for latest
stable and current beta1 are available on github release page.

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Dalibo

Re: packaging of check_pgactivity ?

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

Thanks for the info!

Staged for 9.5 release, so packages will be available on Thursday. I'll
built this for 9.4 and 9.3 also, but next week.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: packaging of check_pgactivity ?

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Le Wed, 06 Jan 2016 01:33:38 +0200,
Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the info!
>
> Staged for 9.5 release, so packages will be available on Thursday.

Thank you Devrim!

> I'll built this for 9.4 and 9.3 also, but next week.

check_pga is compatible with PostgreSQL 7.4 and more. Let me know if I can give
some help to support 9.1 and 9.2 as well which are still supported versions.

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Dalibo

Вложения

Re: packaging of check_pgactivity ?

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Wed, 2016-01-06 at 16:42 +0100, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:

> check_pga is compatible with PostgreSQL 7.4 and more. Let me know if
> I can give some help to support 9.1 and 9.2 as well which are still
> supported versions.

Ok, pushed to both. The packages will appear next week, though.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: packaging of check_pgactivity ?

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Le Wed, 13 Jan 2016 20:28:26 +0200,
Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> a écrit :

> On Wed, 2016-01-06 at 16:42 +0100, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> >
> > check_pga is compatible with PostgreSQL 7.4 and more. Let me know if
> > I can give some help to support 9.1 and 9.2 as well which are still
> > supported versions.
>
> Ok, pushed to both. The packages will appear next week, though.

Thank you Devrim !

Regards,
/Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais

Вложения

Re: packaging of check_pgactivity ?

От
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Дата:
Hello Devrim,

check_pgactivity 1.25 stable has been released yesterday. The spec file is
updated in our git repository.

Let me know if I can do anything to help you.

Regards,

--
Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Dalibo

Вложения

Re: packaging of check_pgactivity ?

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 2016-01-29 at 12:08 +0100, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> check_pgactivity 1.25 stable has been released yesterday. The spec
> file is updated in our git repository.

Next week :)

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: packaging of check_pgactivity ?

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Fri, 2016-01-29 at 12:08 +0100, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> check_pgactivity 1.25 stable has been released yesterday. The spec
> file is updated in our git repository.

I built and staged updates. I'll release them tomorrow, along with new
PostgreSQL releases (and others).

Devrim GÜNDÜZ