Обсуждение: Fedora 23

Fedora 23

От
jared
Дата:
Hello,
Generally how long after a distribution release are the packages for a new fedora release built?

I ask so that in the future I am not asking for it when there is a known delay of n days or something like that.

Re: Fedora 23

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, 2015-11-03 at 15:16 +0000, jared wrote:

> Generally how long after a distribution release are the packages for
> a new fedora release built?
> http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg94

I actually branched Fedora 23 yesterday on git. Currently working on
virtual machines. It will probably take a day for initial set of
packages.

Regards,

> I ask so that in the future I am not asking for it when there is a
> known delay of n days or something like that.

I am a Fedora user on laptop/desktop, so I really do it as soon as
possible in order to upgrade my machines ;)

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Fedora 23

От
jared

I am a Fedora user on laptop/desktop, so I really do it as soon as
possible in order to upgrade my machines ;)

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Awesome - I have them all installed.
An additional question - will you also be packaging pgadmin?  I noticed it is not in the fedora 23 pgdg94 repo.

Re: Fedora 23

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Sat, 2015-11-07 at 22:13 +0000, jared wrote:
> An additional question - will you also be packaging pgadmin?  I
> noticed it is not in the fedora 23 pgdg94 repo.

Sure, I'll try to complete building all packages soon.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ