Обсуждение: Postgis

Postgis

От
Steve Cole
Дата:
Hi all,

Anyone know where I can get all the rpms etc for an OFFLINE install of Postgis?

Steve

--
Signed,

Corporate whipping boy.

Re: Postgis

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, 2015-08-25 at 11:30 -0400, Steve Cole wrote:
> Anyone know where I can get all the rpms etc for an OFFLINE install
> of Postgis?

You also need the EPEL repository along with our repo for all
dependencies. You can find all RPMs there.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Postgis

От
Jeff Frost
Дата:
> On Aug 26, 2015, at 3:10 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2015-08-25 at 11:30 -0400, Steve Cole wrote:
>> Anyone know where I can get all the rpms etc for an OFFLINE install
>> of Postgis?
>
> You also need the EPEL repository along with our repo for all
> dependencies. You can find all RPMs there.

I’m guessing the OP means to install on a server without access to the yum repositories.

if that’s the case, I think the easiest thing to do would be to fire up a fresh VM that has internet access with the
sameOS version and then yum install the postgis packages to find which packages you need.  then you can save those RPMs
foroffline installation.