Обсуждение: pgfincore94

pgfincore94

От
Justin Pryzby
Дата:
Hi All,

I've begun upgrading our customers to PG 9.4.  I just noticed that pgfincore94
is not visible to our yum repos, as was pgfincore93.  Does the repo metadata
need to be updated or ??

[pryzbyj@appalachian ~]$ yum search pgfincore postgresql94-contrib
[...]
Finished
============================== Matched: pgfincore ==============================
pg_jobmon93.noarch : Job logging and monitoring extension for PostgreSQL
pgfincore.x86_64 : PgFincore is a set of functions to manage blocks in memory
pgfincore-debuginfo.x86_64 : Debug information for package pgfincore
pgfincore93.x86_64 : PgFincore is a set of functions to manage blocks in memory
pgfincore93-debuginfo.x86_64 : Debug information for package pgfincore93

======================== Matched: postgresql94-contrib =========================
postgresql94-contrib.x86_64 : Contributed source and binaries distributed with
                            : PostgreSQL

Thanks,
Justin

Re: pgfincore94

От
Justin Pryzby
Дата:
I've just realized the problem: pgfincore94 exists for rhel-6-x86_64 but not
for rhel-5.  Is it possible to get pgfincore94 built for rhel-5?

Thanks,
Justin

On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 10:34:00AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've begun upgrading our customers to PG 9.4.  I just noticed that pgfincore94
> is not visible to our yum repos, as was pgfincore93.  Does the repo metadata
> need to be updated or ??
>
> [pryzbyj@appalachian ~]$ yum search pgfincore postgresql94-contrib
> [...]
> Finished
> ============================== Matched: pgfincore ==============================
> pg_jobmon93.noarch : Job logging and monitoring extension for PostgreSQL
> pgfincore.x86_64 : PgFincore is a set of functions to manage blocks in memory
> pgfincore-debuginfo.x86_64 : Debug information for package pgfincore
> pgfincore93.x86_64 : PgFincore is a set of functions to manage blocks in memory
> pgfincore93-debuginfo.x86_64 : Debug information for package pgfincore93
>
> ======================== Matched: postgresql94-contrib =========================
> postgresql94-contrib.x86_64 : Contributed source and binaries distributed with
>                             : PostgreSQL

Re: pgfincore94

От
Jeff Frost
Дата:
Just popped in to see if I could build it, but it seems pgfoundry is down and that’s where the source is hosted.

Anyone know if the tarball is available elsewhere?

> On Mar 9, 2015, at 9:40 AM, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
>
> I've just realized the problem: pgfincore94 exists for rhel-6-x86_64 but not
> for rhel-5.  Is it possible to get pgfincore94 built for rhel-5?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 10:34:00AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've begun upgrading our customers to PG 9.4.  I just noticed that pgfincore94
>> is not visible to our yum repos, as was pgfincore93.  Does the repo metadata
>> need to be updated or ??
>>
>> [pryzbyj@appalachian ~]$ yum search pgfincore postgresql94-contrib
>> [...]
>> Finished
>> ============================== Matched: pgfincore ==============================
>> pg_jobmon93.noarch : Job logging and monitoring extension for PostgreSQL
>> pgfincore.x86_64 : PgFincore is a set of functions to manage blocks in memory
>> pgfincore-debuginfo.x86_64 : Debug information for package pgfincore
>> pgfincore93.x86_64 : PgFincore is a set of functions to manage blocks in memory
>> pgfincore93-debuginfo.x86_64 : Debug information for package pgfincore93
>>
>> ======================== Matched: postgresql94-contrib =========================
>> postgresql94-contrib.x86_64 : Contributed source and binaries distributed with
>>                            : PostgreSQL

Re: pgfincore94

От
Justin Pryzby
Дата:
https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/pgfincore
=> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/pgfincore/pgfincore_1.1.2.orig.tar.gz

That *should* be an identical tarball to what's available upstream.

--
Justin Pryzby
System Administrator

Re: pgfincore94

От
Christoph Berg
Re: Justin Pryzby 2015-03-09 <20150309165729.GD22630@telsasoft.com>
> https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/pgfincore
> => http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/pgfincore/pgfincore_1.1.2.orig.tar.gz
>
> That *should* be an identical tarball to what's available upstream.

The debian package's "watch" file looks for github tags:

pgfincore git:master $ cat debian/watch
version=3
https://github.com/klando/pgfincore/releases /klando/pgfincore/archive/(.*).tar.gz

As Cédric is the both debian and upstream maintainer, that should be
considered the canonical location. pgfoundry should have the same
files, though.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Вложения

Re: pgfincore94

От
Devrim Gündüz
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, 2015-03-10 at 10:41 +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:
> The debian package's "watch" file looks for github tags:
>
> pgfincore git:master $ cat debian/watch
> version=3
> https://github.com/klando/pgfincore/releases /klando/pgfincore/archive/(.*).tar.gz
>
> As Cédric is the both debian and upstream maintainer, that should be
> considered the canonical location. pgfoundry should have the same
> files, though.

Thanks. I am working on the RPMs of 1.1.2 now.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: pgfincore94

От
Justin Pryzby
Дата:

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 08:41:25PM +0200, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> Thanks. I am working on the RPMs of 1.1.2 now.

I see the packages is available ; thanks!