Обсуждение: Tutorial about PHP and PostgreSQL Programming

Tutorial about PHP and PostgreSQL Programming

От
"Bayu F. Aprianto"
Дата:
Hi all,
I'm a new user of PHP. I want to build a database of my friend.
I plan to use PostgrSQL as a database. Where I can find a tutorial about
PHP and PostgreSQL Programming? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Regards,

Bayu
--
Bayu F. Aprianto
Student, Diploma Program Remote Sensing and GIS

Re: Tutorial about PHP and PostgreSQL Programming

От
"Andrew J. Kopciuch"
Дата:
On Wednesday 04 May 2005 23:54, Bayu F. Aprianto wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm a new user of PHP. I want to build a database of my friend.
> I plan to use PostgrSQL as a database. Where I can find a tutorial about
> PHP and PostgreSQL Programming? Can anyone help me? Thanks.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php
http://phpbuilder.com/columns/index.php3?cat=1&subcat=1
http://www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/60/0.php

and google is always your friend,