Обсуждение: Small patch for regression tests

Small patch for regression tests

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:
Small patch for the regression tests:

1) Forcibly exports LANG=en. Just unsetting the languages won't work on
win32, because it doesn't default to english (see lots of previous
discussions when it was about the backend inheritance)

2) Adds "installcheck-par" to run the parallell schedule instead of the
serial one on already-installed postmaster.

//Magnus

Вложения

Re: Small patch for regression tests

Дата:
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> Small patch for the regression tests:

> 1) Forcibly exports LANG=en. Just unsetting the languages won't work on
> win32, because it doesn't default to english (see lots of previous
> discussions when it was about the backend inheritance)

Applied, but only for Windows.

> 2) Adds "installcheck-par" to run the parallell schedule instead of the
> serial one on already-installed postmaster.

I spelled it installcheck-parallel instead.

            regards, tom lane