Обсуждение: contrib/dbmirror

contrib/dbmirror

От
ssinger@navtechinc.com
Дата:
Here is a patch for dbmirror to be applied for the next beta.

-It fixes up some bugs with handling setval calls
-Adds upgrade instructions from prior versions
-Improved the sample config file
-Fixed some things in the clean_pending script

Thanks

--
Steven Singer                                       ssinger@navtechinc.com
Dispatch Systems                            Phone:  519-747-1170 ext 282

Вложения

Re: contrib/dbmirror

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
ssinger@navtechinc.com wrote:
> Here is a patch for dbmirror to be applied for the next beta.

I'll apply this within the next 24 hours, barring any objections.

-Neil

contrib/dbase

От
"Laurent Ballester"
Дата:
Hello,

 Here is a patch for contrib/dbase module to allow it to be compiled under
win32 with mingw compiler.

On dbf.h, add a include to define u_char type
On dbf2pg.c, rename Escape type already defined on Windows by GDI (Graphic
Device Interface) layer to Escape_db.

Regards, Laurent

Вложения

Re: contrib/dbmirror

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 01:59, ssinger@navtechinc.com wrote:
> Here is a patch for dbmirror to be applied for the next beta.

Patch applied -- thanks!

Note that one hunk was rejected, but it was misguided anyway (trying to
change a $PostgreSQL$ tag into an $Id$, as a result of a private CVS
tree I'd guess) -- so I applied the patch without that change.

-Neil

Re: contrib/dbase

Дата:
"Laurent Ballester" <postgresql.ballester@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>  Here is a patch for contrib/dbase module to allow it to be compiled under
> win32 with mingw compiler.

Applied, thanks.

            regards, tom lane