Обсуждение: application_name

application_name

От
luis.gustavo@tjap.jus.br
Дата:
Hi,

I'm a developer in Brazil, and I need your help about how utilize a string connection with the application_name!! Is possible??

Thank You for attention,

Luis Gustavo

Email sent using ProApps

Re: application_name

От
"Prisma Computer - M. Neumann"
Дата:
Hi Luis,

 I set the application_name after the connection is established with execute:
    set application_name = 'my application name'

Regards,
Malte Neumann