Обсуждение: Acess throughing ODBC Errors

Acess throughing ODBC Errors

От
"Steve Coleman-Williams"

I have a table (Types) that I should be able to add data too.

I can on the INT fields but when it comes to attempting to add it to VARCHAR it throughs ODBC errors.

This is strange as it works on one machine but not another, and on other tables with VARCHAR datatypes it works ok but not on this one. Does anyone know why this happens and if so, a way around it??

Re: Acess throughing ODBC Errors

От
Andrei Kovalevski
Дата:
Hello,

Steve Coleman-Williams wrote:

> I have a table (Types) that I should be able to add data too.
>

> I can on the INT fields but when it comes to attempting to add it to
> VARCHAR it throughs ODBC errors.

Please show us this error message DSN settings (or connection string)
and ODBC driver version.

> This is strange as it works on one machine but not another, and on
> other tables with VARCHAR datatypes it works ok but not on this one.
> Does anyone know why this happens and if so, a way around it??

Do you use the same ODBC driver on both machines? Are you trying ot
access the same remote Database?

--
Andrei Kovalevski