Обсуждение: Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll

Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll

От
"Сергей Демьяненко"
Дата:
Hello community,

I have a problem with psqlODBC (08.02.05). I'm using Delphi 6 (6.240 UP2), TADOQuery, PostgreSQL 8.2.4.

When I call TADOQuery.Open stored function raises exception:

ERROR: column "arg_last_datetime" doesn't exists.
State SQL:42703
Context:PL/pgSQL function "deliveries_visits_export3" line 40 at for over select rows

Then TADOQuery raises "destructive exception" and after that any other query executions in my program raise exception "Connection is already in use".

I tryed to execute query in design-time and got "access violation" in psalodbcw.dll

Please help me find out where the problem is.
Thank you.

Regards,
Sergei Demyanenko

Re: Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll

От
Raymond O'Donnell
On 06/11/2007 14:10, Сергей Демьяненко wrote:
> When I call TADOQuery.Open stored function raises exception:
>
> ERROR: column "arg_last_datetime" doesn't exists.
> State SQL:42703
> Context:PL/pgSQL function "deliveries_visits_export3" line 40 at for
> over select rows

The error message seems to indicate that there's a bug in your pl/pgsql
function - have you tried calling it directly from psql?

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Re: Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll

От
"Сергей Демьяненко"
Дата:
2007/11/6, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>:
On 06/11/2007 14:10, Сергей Демьяненко wrote:
> When I call TADOQuery.Open stored function raises exception:
>
> ERROR: column "arg_last_datetime" doesn't exists.
> State SQL:42703
> Context:PL/pgSQL function "deliveries_visits_export3" line 40 at for
> over select rows

The error message seems to indicate that there's a bug in your pl/pgsql
function - have you tried calling it directly from psql?

Ray.

There is a bit of misunderstanding. Of course I know about bug in the procedure. The problem is that TADOQuery doesn't return postgres exception because psqlodbsw.dll raises "access violation".

Regards, Sergei Demyanenko

Re: Access violation in psqlodbcw.dll

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
Сергей Демьяненко wrote:
> 2007/11/6, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie <mailto:rod@iol.ie>>:
>
>     On 06/11/2007 14:10, Сергей Демьяненко wrote:
>      > When I call TADOQuery.Open stored function raises exception:
>      >
>      > ERROR: column "arg_last_datetime" doesn't exists.
>      > State SQL:42703
>      > Context:PL/pgSQL function "deliveries_visits_export3" line 40 at for
>      > over select rows
>
>     The error message seems to indicate that there's a bug in your pl/pgsql
>     function - have you tried calling it directly from psql?
>
>     Ray.
>

> There is a bit of misunderstanding. Of course I know about bug in the
> procedure. The problem is that TADOQuery doesn't return postgres
> exception because psqlodbsw.dll raises "access violation".

Hmm, psqlodbc 8.2.0500 doesn't include psqlodbcw.dll.
Anyway could yo send me directly the Mylog output ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

2007/11/7, Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp>:
Сергей Демьяненко wrote:
> 2007/11/6, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie <mailto:rod@iol.ie>>:
>
>     On 06/11/2007 14:10, Сергей Демьяненко wrote:
>      > When I call TADOQuery.Open stored function raises exception:
>      >
>      > ERROR: column "arg_last_datetime" doesn't exists.
>      > State SQL:42703
>      > Context:PL/pgSQL function "deliveries_visits_export3" line 40 at for
>      > over select rows
>
>     The error message seems to indicate that there's a bug in your pl/pgsql
>     function - have you tried calling it directly from psql?
>
>     Ray.
>

> There is a bit of misunderstanding. Of course I know about bug in the
> procedure. The problem is that TADOQuery doesn't return postgres
> exception because psqlodbsw.dll raises "access violation".

Hmm, psqlodbc 8.2.0500 doesn't include psqlodbcw.dll.
Anyway could yo send me directly the Mylog output ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

I'm sorry. You're right, psqlodbc 8.2.0500 doesn't include psqlodbcw.dll. I installed psqlodbc 8.2.0500 without deinstalling previous version (8.1) so it was the reason of the problem. psqlodbc 8.2.0500 doesn't have described above bug.

Thanx for your efforts.

regards,
Sergei Demyanenko