Обсуждение: Please review this patch

Please review this patch

От
Ludek Finstrle
Дата:
Hello,

  I prepared fix for Bug "Autocommit and Cancel". It's woking patch
(it's used #ifded NOT_USED). The main changes are in using cancelable
PQsendQuery (it could be ok) and in cleaning and correcting
CC_send_query. CC_send_query should be equivalent with old one
except adding some QR_set_aborted. I'm not sure if it's ok.
It passed ok throught few tests.

Please could you take a look at this patch? Comments are welcome.

Thanks

Luf

Re: Please review this patch

От
"Dave Page"

Think you forgot to attach the patch Luf :-)

Regards, Dave.

Re: Please review this patch

От
Ludek Finstrle
Дата:
> >   I prepared fix for Bug "Autocommit and Cancel". It's woking patch
> > (it's used #ifded NOT_USED). The main changes are in using cancelable
> > PQsendQuery (it could be ok) and in cleaning and correcting
> > CC_send_query. CC_send_query should be equivalent with old one
> > except adding some QR_set_aborted. I'm not sure if it's ok.
> > It passed ok throught few tests.
> >
> > Please could you take a look at this patch? Comments are welcome.
>
> Think you forgot to attach the patch Luf :-)

Ops, my fault. Second try ...

Luf

Вложения

Re: Please review this patch

От
"Dave Page"

OK, I've bashed it around a fair bit and can't find any regressions over
the previous code, so I'll commit the code. I don't have any threaded
test code to properly test SQLCancel with at the moment though, so
perhaps the original reporter can test that.

Regards, Dave.

Re: Please review this patch

От
Ludek Finstrle
Дата:
> OK, I've bashed it around a fair bit and can't find any regressions over
> the previous code, so I'll commit the code. I don't have any threaded
> test code to properly test SQLCancel with at the moment though, so
> perhaps the original reporter can test that.

Ok, I'll include it in next development snapshot.
Thare is a lot of problems with SQLCancel. It needs huge changes.
I think I clean the code at first. There is a lot of dead ends.

Thanks,

Luf