Обсуждение: Command Prompt Commercial ODBC driver?

Command Prompt Commercial ODBC driver?

От
"Philippe Lang"
Дата:
Hello,

What about the Command Prompt PGSQL ODBC driver?

http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=296

Is it still available?

----------------------------------
Philippe Lang

Re: Command Prompt Commercial ODBC driver?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Philippe Lang wrote:

>Hello,
>
>What about the Command Prompt PGSQL ODBC driver?
>
>http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=296

Our driver is sorely outdated. We are currently working
on a brand new (as in from scratcH) open source driver
sourced from libpq.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.

>Is it still available?
>
>----------------------------------
>Philippe Lang

Re: Command Prompt Commercial ODBC driver?

Дата:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Philippe Lang wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >What about the Command Prompt PGSQL ODBC driver?
> >
> >http://www.commandprompt.com/entry.lxp?lxpe=296
> >

> Our driver is sorely outdated. We are currently working
> on a brand new (as in from scratcH) open source driver
> sourced from libpq.

Are you saying it is going to be BSD licensed?  If so, you should tell
us so on one else goes out and duplicates your work.

Re: Command Prompt Commercial ODBC driver?

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
> Are you saying it is going to be BSD licensed?  If so, you should tell
> us so on one else goes out and duplicates your work.

We have not decided on a license yet. It will be Open Source, I can tell
you that.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting

Re: Command Prompt Commercial ODBC driver?

От
"Philippe Lang"
Дата:
This is really a fantastic news for us! In advance, thanks!