Обсуждение: [Mac OS X] How to switch bool as char off

[Mac OS X] How to switch bool as char off

От
lothar.behrens@lollisoft.de
Дата:
Hi,

I have got running the ODBC driver under Mac OS X, but I found no way to
configure the driver settings with the iODBC Administrator. I get an error
tying to configure it.

Is there a way to set it as parameter name value pair ?

Thanks

Lothar

--
Lothar Behrens        www.lollisoft.de
Rosmarinstr 3        My public project:

Re: [Mac OS X] How to switch bool as char off

От
Andy Satori
Дата:
You'll have to set the values in the ODBC configuration files.  The iODBC
manager doesn't correctly handle calling configuration dialogs, and the
Gborg driver doesn't have a configuration dialog for OS X anyways.  I hope
to fix that eventually as part of the work I'm doing 'Macifying' PostgreSQL
at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgsqlformac/ but that still a long way
off as I have bigger fish to fry first.

Here is an example taken from my ODBC.ini in ~/Library/ODBC

[ODBC Data Sources]
CustomersMS = Actual SQL Server
CustomersPG = PostgreSQL 7

[CustomersPG]
Driver   = /Library/PostgreSQL8/lib/psqlodbc.so
Database = development
Servername   = localhost
Port     = 5432
Username = postgres
Password = F00

[TrusteeSQLDB]
Driver   = /Library/ODBC/Actual SQL Server.bundle/Contents/MacOS/atsqlsrv.so
Server   = igor
Database = development

Hope this helps.

    Andy Satori