Обсуждение: Hello

Hello

От
Solo Vision
Дата:
Hi Folks,
Need to understand .NET connectivity with PostgreSQL.
Am I at right place?

Best Rgds,
SV

Re: Hello

От
"Gary Doades"
Дата:
On 23 Sep 2004 at 9:14, Solo Vision wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> Need to understand .NET connectivity with PostgreSQL.
> Am I at right place?
>
> Best Rgds,
> SV

It's a good place to start. You are best checking out the Windows
connectivity options from the postgresql.org site first. I recommend you
visit the gborg site from there and look at the ODBC driver and the
Npgsql native .NET driver.

If you then need anything specific, just ask.

Cheers,
Gary.

Re: Hello

От
Shachar Shemesh
Дата:
Gary Doades wrote:

>It's a good place to start. You are best checking out the Windows
>connectivity options from the postgresql.org site first. I recommend you
>visit the gborg site from there and look at the ODBC driver and the
>Npgsql native .NET driver.
>
>If you then need anything specific, just ask.
>
>Cheers,
>Gary.

There is also the OLE DB provider on gborg.

             Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.