Обсуждение: Unicode support on Linux?

Unicode support on Linux?

От
Jon Willeke
Дата:
I'm using psqlodbc 07.03.0200 on SuSE Linux 8.2.

Is it possible to build the driver with Unicode support on Linux?  The wide
APIs aren't included in the source distribution.

I got the full source from CVS, but I'm not sure how to build it.  Other
packages I've built from CVS include an autogen.sh script that generates a
configure script.

Re: Unicode support on Linux?

От
Jon Willeke
Дата:
I'm using libtool 1.4.3, autoconf 2.57, and automake 1.7.6 on SuSE
Linux.  I was able to build from CVS after modifying configure.ac (patch
attached).

At 1/30/2004, Jon Willeke wrote:
>I got the full source from CVS, but I'm not sure how to build it.  Other
>packages I've built from CVS include an autogen.sh script that generates a
>configure script.

Вложения

Re: Unicode support on Linux?

От
Jon Willeke
Дата:
Sorry, the patch had a typo.

At 1/30/2004, Jon Willeke wrote:
>I'm using libtool 1.4.3, autoconf 2.57, and automake 1.7.6 on SuSE
>Linux.  I was able to build from CVS after modifying configure.ac (patch
>attached).

Вложения