Обсуждение: Test ODBC driver

Test ODBC driver

От
Laura Castro
  Hello:

    I've just installed postgreSQL 7.1.3 and unixODBC 2.2.2 and I'd
like to test if they work appropriately. Could anyone tell me about some
kind of SIMPLE program to do that (I mean, to access a postgresql
database using the odbc driver) and where could I download it from?
Thank you very much in advance.

  Laura

Re: Test ODBC driver

От
Laura Castro
  Hi again:

    It seems that unixODBC compilation makes a "isql" binary that does the
work! (And, fortunately, it was a successfull test).

    Bye!