Обсуждение: Postgresql certifications

Postgresql certifications

От
Machiel Richards
Дата:
HI All

    Does anybody know whether there is such a thing as a postgresql certification and if so in which countries this is available.

    We need more information on this in order to have some staff trained up properly on postgresql.

Regards
Machiel

Re: Postgresql certifications

От
Thom Brown
Дата:
    Does anybody know whether there is such a thing as a postgresql certification and if so in which countries this is available.

    We need more information on this in order to have some staff trained up properly on postgresql.

At the moment there's a project to attempt to get community-support certification, but nothing official.  There are companies who offer their own certification though. You could try EnterpriseDB's certification: http://www.enterprisedb.com/tservices/certification/associate.do

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

Re: Postgresql certifications

От
Mladen Gogala
Дата:
Machiel Richards wrote:
> HI All
>
>     Does anybody know whether there is such a thing as a postgresql
> certification and if so in which countries this is available.
>
>     We need more information on this in order to have some staff
> trained up properly on postgresql.

I think that the title of certifiable PostgreSQL administrator needs to
be earned primarily among the colleagues.

--
Mladen Gogala
Sr. Oracle DBA