Обсуждение: Date help

Date help

От
richard terry
Дата:
Hi List,

This should be simple but though reading the doc's can't figure it out - I'm
hopeless at intrepreting documentation.

I just want to extract from a table containing entries with dates, all entries
from within a specified interval eg last month, or last 10 days.

Any help appreciated.

Richard

Re: Date help

От
"Garrett Murphy"
Дата:
> Hi List,
>
> This should be simple but though reading the doc's can't figure it out
- I'm
> hopeless at intrepreting documentation.
>
> I just want to extract from a table containing entries with dates, all
entries
> from within a specified interval eg last month, or last 10 days.
>
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Richard

Your post isn't the clearest, but there are a few ways of accomplishing
this.  Probably the easiest is:
...WHERE date_field>=(CURRENT_DATE-INTERVAL '10 days')
...WHERE date_field>=(CURRENT_DATE-INTERVAL '1 month')
And so on.

Re: Date help

От
richard terry
Дата:
On Tuesday 05 October 2010 13:49:41 Garrett Murphy wrote:
> WHERE date_field>=(CURRENT_DATE-INTERVAL '1 month')

thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look tonight about this and get back to
the list.

richard

Re: Date help

От
Lukasz Brodziak
Дата:
There is another way but it might affect the performance: WHERE
<date_field> BETWEEN <past_date> AND Now() / CURRENT_DATE;