Обсуждение: Administration Scripts

Administration Scripts

От
kulmacet101@kulmacet.com
Дата:
All,

I am looking for a site that might provide administration scripts for
Postgresql. Specifically I am looking for a script where I can add
permissions to a group or user on tables, views, and sequences. Currently
I am adding these permissions on an ad-hoc basis but this seems slow.

Any support appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kulmacet

Re: Administration Scripts

От
John DeSoi
Дата:
On Jan 19, 2009, at 8:00 AM, kulmacet101@kulmacet.com wrote:

> I am looking for a site that might provide administration scripts for
> Postgresql. Specifically I am looking for a script where I can add
> permissions to a group or user on tables, views, and sequences.
> Currently
> I am adding these permissions on an ad-hoc basis but this seems slow.

This page might provide a useful start:

http://pgedit.com/tip/postgresql/access_control_functions

John DeSoi, Ph.D.