Обсуждение: Problem when trying to compile and link program on Windows to libpq

Problem when trying to compile and link program on Windows to libpq

От
"Michael Atkisson"
Дата:
Could someone furnish me instructions on how to compile and
link the Example programs found in the the PostGres manual 8.1,
chapter 28.  I am using the free BCC 5.5 compiler and
Windows XP.  Nothing I tried seems to work.

Re: Problem when trying to compile and link program on Windows to libpq

От
Andrew Chambers
Дата:
On 08:15 Fri 06 Jan     , Michael Atkisson wrote:
> Could someone furnish me instructions on how to compile and
> link the Example programs found in the the PostGres manual 8.1,
> chapter 28.  I am using the free BCC 5.5 compiler and
> Windows XP.  Nothing I tried seems to work.

Did you see this?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/libpq-build.html

Regards,
Andy