Обсуждение: Static Variables in PL/PGSQL

Static Variables in PL/PGSQL

От
"Michael Dengler"
Дата:
Hi,

Is here a way to use static variables in PL/PGSQL?

I have a recursive PL/PGSQL function and need to execute a code only on the
first iteration of the function (I need to be able to count the function
iterations).

Any help?

Mike

Re: Static Variables in PL/PGSQL

От
"A. Kretschmer"
Дата:
am  14.12.2005, um 16:30:34 -0500 mailte Michael Dengler folgendes:
> Hi,
>
> Is here a way to use static variables in PL/PGSQL?
>
> I have a recursive PL/PGSQL function and need to execute a code only on the
> first iteration of the function (I need to be able to count the function
> iterations).
>
> Any help?

A table?

HTH, Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer    (Kontakt: siehe Header)
Heynitz:  035242/47212,      D1: 0160/7141639