Обсуждение: Problem with pgsql with fedora core 1

Problem with pgsql with fedora core 1

От
ahermosi@lonquensur.cl
Дата:
I trie to run pgsql 7.3.4-11 with Fedora Core 1. When i updated to
kernel-2.4.22.2188.nptl, postgresql dont run anymore. The services windows tell
me that postmaster dont run.
I dont know what i have to do for the postgresql run!
Please help me.
Thank you.

Alain Hermosilla Ringger
ahermosi@lonquensur.cl
Chile

Re: Problem with pgsql with fedora core 1

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 ahermosi@lonquensur.cl wrote:

> I trie to run pgsql 7.3.4-11 with Fedora Core 1. When i updated to
> kernel-2.4.22.2188.nptl, postgresql dont run anymore. The services windows tell
> me that postmaster dont run.
> I dont know what i have to do for the postgresql run!

What does the error logs contain about this?

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim@gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr