Обсуждение: a trigger for time

a trigger for time

От
Luca Ferrari
Дата:
Hello to everyone,
I've got a set of tables where I need to store both the inserting and updating
time of a tuple. These columns are of coure two "time" columns. I'd like to
build a trigger (before) so that the time can be set up rightly when my
programs perform an insert or an update, but I cannot understand how to do
it. Does anybody know where I can find some example (or better is there
anybody who can send me an example)?

Thanks,
Luca

--
Luca Ferrari,
fluca1978@virgilio.it

Re: a trigger for time

От
"Anis W. Nugroho"
Дата:
Hi Luca,

For detailed examples, find in the documentation,
Programmer's Guide.
For 7.2.1, the chapter is 16.4. Rules on INSERT, UPDATE and
DELETE.
For 7.3.2, the chapter is 13.4. (under the same title)

Good luck,
Anis WN
15 Mbytes Free Web-based and  POP3
Sign up now: http://www.gawab.com