Обсуждение: Function Help

Function Help

От
"Bob Whitehouse"
Дата:
Can anyone show me an example of a function you've written in plpgsql that
queries the database and fetches the resulting recordset to make it
available to an application? I've been searching the documentation for an
example of this and have not found anything yet.

Thanks, Bob

Re: Function Help

От
Joel Burton
Дата:
On Fri, 4 May 2001, Bob Whitehouse wrote:

> Can anyone show me an example of a function you've written in plpgsql that
> queries the database and fetches the resulting recordset to make it
> available to an application? I've been searching the documentation for an
> example of this and have not found anything yet.

Look in Mello's PGSQL Cookbook at techdocs.postgresql.org.

I've submitted at least one func that does this.

--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>