Обсуждение: Website Updates?

Website Updates?

От
dmp
Дата:
What areas of the website are updates occurring? Please list.

I know I could easily guess some like the downloads page, but
I would like to have the information from anyone who has
maintained the site.

danap.

Re: Website Updates?

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Dana,

Kris did most of the work on this previously.

What changed mostly was change notes, Latest release, and any connection parameters

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

What areas of the website are updates occurring? Please list.

I know I could easily guess some like the downloads page, but
I would like to have the information from anyone who has
maintained the site.

danap.

Re: Website Updates?

От
dmp
Дата:
So to summarize in terms of the webpage:

1. About --> Changelog
2. About --> Download
3. ?? -- Any Connection Parameters

I would also assume:

4. About --> Todo
4. Documentation --> Overview
5. Documentation --> Public API

danap.

Dave Cramer wrote:
> Dana,
>
> Kris did most of the work on this previously.
>
> What changed mostly was change notes, Latest release, and any connection
> parameters
>

> Dave Cramer
>
> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
> http://www.credativ.ca
>

> On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 1:09 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net
> <mailto:danap@ttc-cmc.net>> wrote:
>
>     What areas of the website are updates occurring? Please list.
>
>     I know I could easily guess some like the downloads page, but
>     I would like to have the information from anyone who has
>     maintained the site.
>
>     danap.
>

>     --

Re: Website Updates?

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Yes that would be most of what changes

Dave Cramer wrote:
Dana,

Kris did most of the work on this previously.

What changed mostly was change notes, Latest release, and any connection
parameters

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 1:09 PM, dmp <danap@ttc-cmc.net
    What areas of the website are updates occurring? Please list.

    I know I could easily guess some like the downloads page, but
    I would like to have the information from anyone who has
    maintained the site.

    danap.

Re: Website Updates?

От
dmp
Дата:
I'm still doing some research, but will open a thread on the website
redo probably on Wed.

It would seem to me that the pgjdbc-build script that I created for
you could also do some of the updates for the webpage if it was
expanded. It already does the jars, download. It could possibly
also take care of api, changelog, and creating docs file.

That would only leaves todo and I'm still not sure where connection
parameters lies unless in docs.

danap.