Обсуждение: translation updates

translation updates

От
Euler Taveira
Дата:
Hi,

Attached are some translation updates for 9.1 and 9.2 branch. I also improve
some messages. Some of them adding "operation" to help translators understand
the context, be concise in case (CopyData) and normalize a sentence to avoid
two translations.

Is there a reason for 9.2 branch isn't listed in [1]? And the other branches
(9.0, 8.4, and 8.3)?

[1] http://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/po/status.html

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: translation updates

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Euler,

No there is no reason it is not listed. I need to fix that. Thanks

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached are some translation updates for 9.1 and 9.2 branch. I also improve
> some messages. Some of them adding "operation" to help translators understand
> the context, be concise in case (CopyData) and normalize a sentence to avoid
> two translations.
>
> Is there a reason for 9.2 branch isn't listed in [1]? And the other branches
> (9.0, 8.4, and 8.3)?
>

> [1] http://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/po/status.html
>

> --
>    Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/
>    PostgreSQL: Consultoria, Desenvolvimento, Suporte 24x7 e Treinamento

Re: translation updates

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Euler,

Since you changed some of the messages in the source, doesn't that
mean all of the translations have to be update to work ?

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
> Euler,
>
> No there is no reason it is not listed. I need to fix that. Thanks
>
> Dave Cramer
>
> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
> http://www.credativ.ca
>

> On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Attached are some translation updates for 9.1 and 9.2 branch. I also improve
>> some messages. Some of them adding "operation" to help translators understand
>> the context, be concise in case (CopyData) and normalize a sentence to avoid
>> two translations.
>>
>> Is there a reason for 9.2 branch isn't listed in [1]? And the other branches
>> (9.0, 8.4, and 8.3)?
>>

>> [1] http://jdbc.postgresql.org/development/po/status.html
>>

>> --
>>    Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/
>>    PostgreSQL: Consultoria, Desenvolvimento, Suporte 24x7 e Treinamento
>>

>> --

Re: translation updates

От
Euler Taveira
Дата:
On 15-08-2012 10:57, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Since you changed some of the messages in the source, doesn't that
> mean all of the translations have to be update to work ?

Dave, sure. But since I don't know if you guys agree with the changes, I don't
make it. If and when you apply the messages patch, I'll update the translation
and resubmit it. The other option is to apply the messages and after that the
translations and I'll submit another patch to fix the fuzzy messages. I'm fine
with whatever path you choose.

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/

Re: translation updates

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com> wrote:
> On 15-08-2012 10:57, Dave Cramer wrote:
>> Since you changed some of the messages in the source, doesn't that
>> mean all of the translations have to be update to work ?
>>
> Dave, sure. But since I don't know if you guys agree with the changes, I don't
> make it. If and when you apply the messages patch, I'll update the translation
> and resubmit it. The other option is to apply the messages and after that the
> translations and I'll submit another patch to fix the fuzzy messages. I'm fine
> with whatever path you choose.

So the translations you sent me do they need the patch ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

Re: translation updates

От
Euler Taveira
Дата:
On 15-08-2012 15:08, Dave Cramer wrote:
> So the translations you sent me do they need the patch ?

No. If you apply the patch, I'll have to fix the fuzzy messages.

--
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira       http://www.timbira.com.br/