Обсуждение: Any way to *not* use server-side prepared statements in Postgresql?

Any way to *not* use server-side prepared statements in Postgresql?

От
Yang Zhang
Дата:
In (say) Python, I can issue:

    psycopg2.connect(...).cursor().execute("select * from account
where id='00100000006ONCrAAO'")

which on the server results in the following log entries:

    2011-07-18 18:56:08 PDT LOG:  duration: 6.112 ms  statement:
select * from account where id='00100000006ONCrAAO'

However, in Java, issuing:

    conn.createStatement().executeQuery("select * from account where
id = '00100000006ONCrAAO'");

results in: