Обсуждение: 9.0 JDBC drivers

9.0 JDBC drivers

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
Hi,

When will 9.0 drivers be stable? PostgreSQL 9.0.0 will be out today, and
I'd like to ship -jdbc packages along with it.

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Re: 9.0 JDBC drivers

От
Kris Jurka

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010, Devrim G?ND?Z wrote:

> When will 9.0 drivers be stable? PostgreSQL 9.0.0 will be out today, and
> I'd like to ship -jdbc packages along with it.

I've have just uploaded the 9.0 final drivers.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Kris Jurka

Re: 9.0 JDBC drivers

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Mon, 2010-09-20 at 17:46 -0400, Kris Jurka wrote:
> > When will 9.0 drivers be stable? PostgreSQL 9.0.0 will be out today,
> and
> > I'd like to ship -jdbc packages along with it.
>
> I've have just uploaded the 9.0 final drivers.
>
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Thanks Kris.