Обсуждение: 9.0 Driver

9.0 Driver

От
Jason Tesser
Дата:
Is there a 9.0 Driver?

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager
1-305-858-1422

Re: 9.0 Driver

От
Scott Langley
Дата:
Looks like they're working on a 9.0 version in the HEAD code tree at the CVS repository.

    http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/psqlodbc/psqlodbc/docs/

Maybe you could try building it?

    http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/win32-compilation.html
    http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/unix-compilation.html

Regards,

Scott Langley
slangley@scharp.org

psqlODBC release notes

psqlODBC 09.00.0100 Prep Release

Changes:
1.) Allow password which contains special characters like {,},=,;.
2.) Add a new data source option which makes it possible to use Kerberos for Windows library to reply to GSSAPI authentication request.
3.) Native support for SSPI Kerberos or Negaotiate service. It may be useful for the 64-bit drivers.
4.) Fix an oversight of Memory overflow handling.
5.) Removed "#define SQL_WCHART_CONVERT" which causes a trouble on some platforms.
6.) Removed the use of misused strcat_s together with snprintf_s (bug report from Jap-Peter Seifert) and use strlcat instead of strncat.
7.) Fix a bug about pre-execute behavior in case of protocol v2 or earlier.
8.) Use poll() instead of select() when it's available.
9.) Take comments or line comments in a query into account.
10.) Fix a crash bug on authentication failures.
11.) Take --without-iodbc(unixODBC) configure option into account.
12.) Apply the patch by Peter Crabtree which fixes a crash bug.
13.) Improve the handling of bools_as_char case.
14.) Fix a bug when creating a connection string.

Jason Tesser wrote:
Is there a 9.0 Driver?

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager
1-305-858-1422

Re: 9.0 Driver

От
Kris Jurka

On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Scott Langley wrote:

> Looks like they're working on a 9.0 version in the HEAD code tree at the CVS
> repository.
>
>     http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/psqlodbc/psqlodbc/docs/

That's the ODBC driver.

I aim to produce a 9.0 driver beta release to go with RC1 of the server.

Kris Jurka

Re: 9.0 Driver

От
Jason Tesser
Дата:
Great thanx Kris that is what I was wondering.