Обсуждение: documentation on PGResultSetMetaData

documentation on PGResultSetMetaData

От
Florence Cousin
Дата:
Hi,

I saw in the todo list that the PGResultSetMetaData interface is not
mentionned in the reference documentation. I would like to help by writing
down this piece of documentation.

Is already someone working on it? What do I have to do to propose it? (simply
post a patch to the list?).

I already know Docbook (enough to do it, I think), so that part is not a
problem.

Regards,

Florence.

Re: documentation on PGResultSetMetaData

От
Florence Cousin
Дата:
Le mardi 13 juillet 2010 21:09:20, Florence Cousin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I saw in the todo list that the PGResultSetMetaData interface is not
> mentionned in the reference documentation. I would like to help by writing
> down this piece of documentation.
>
> Is already someone working on it? What do I have to do to propose it?
> (simply post a patch to the list?).
Hi,

Does anybody have answers to these questions?

Regards,

Florence Cousin