Обсуждение: connect postgresql databse through jdbc

connect postgresql databse through jdbc

От
sandhya maddipati

When I want to connect to Postgresql database remotely through jdbc I am getting this error.

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file

What are the configurations required in pg_hba.conf & postgresql.conf file to access number of client remotely

Thanks,

Sandhya Rani Maddipati

Re: connect postgresql databse through jdbc

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 12:12 AM, sandhya maddipati
<sandhyamsccs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I want to connect to Postgresql database remotely through jdbc I am
> getting this error.
>

> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf
> file
>

> What are the configurations required in pg_hba.conf & postgresql.conf file
> to access number of client remotely

It would appear that your pg_hba.conf file is misconfigured. Please
refer to the manual to configure it properly.

Dave

Re: connect postgresql databse through jdbc

От
"Kevin Grittner"
Дата:
Dave Cramer  wrote:
> sandhya maddipati  wrote:

>> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: missing or erroneous
pg_hba.conf
>> file

> It would appear that your pg_hba.conf file is misconfigured. Please
> refer to the manual to configure it properly.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/auth-pg-hba-conf.html

Replace "8.4" in the URL if you're using a different version.

-Kevin