Обсуждение: Exception 'org.postgresql.util.PSQLException' could not be instantiated

Exception 'org.postgresql.util.PSQLException' could not be instantiated

От
Krutik Frank
Дата:
Hello,

i have a problem to get a PSQLException. The reason is Hessian as transport layer. Hessian de-/serializes every Object automatically (Java Reflection) and needs for every object an standard constructor without parameters. your actual driver version don't includes a version of org.postgresql.util.PSQLException with a standard constructor without parameters.

The actual version of the driver i use is  8.4-701 JDBC 4 , the version of the database is version 8.3, the hessian version is 4.0.6, the JDK Version is 1.6.0_07, the eclipse version is 3.5.2  and the operating system is Mac OSX Version 10.6.3 (Snow Leopard).

Kind regards,

Frank Krutik
We plan IT GmbH
Auf dem Berlich 26
50667 Köln
HRB 31271
Ust-ID DE197824561

Tel.: +49 221 67774274-0
Mobil: +49 177 7967833

Re: Exception 'org.postgresql.util.PSQLException' could not be instantiated

От
Oliver Jowett
Дата:
Krutik Frank wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i have a problem to get a PSQLException. The reason is Hessian as
> transport layer. Hessian de-/serializes every Object automatically (Java
> Reflection) and needs for every object an standard constructor without
> parameters. your actual driver version don't includes a version
> of org.postgresql.util.PSQLException with a standard constructor without
> parameters.

Well.. you are correct, it doesn't include such a constructor, because
there's no need for it.

There are probably many other incompatibilities with Hessian. I don't
know if applying something like Hessian directly to the driver's objects
is a sensible thing to do. You probably want a wrapper layer.

-O

Re: Exception 'org.postgresql.util.PSQLException' could not be instantiated

От
Daniel Migowski
Дата:
Am 15.05.2010 18:13, schrieb Krutik Frank:
> Hello,
>
> i have a problem to get a PSQLException. The reason is Hessian as
> transport layer. Hessian de-/serializes every Object automatically
> (Java Reflection) and needs for every object an standard constructor
> without parameters. your actual driver version don't includes a
> version of org.postgresql.util.PSQLException with a standard
> constructor without parameters.
Standard Java Serialization can handle the Exception, so Hession should
cope with the issue.

Regards,
Daniel Migowski

Вложения