Обсуждение: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "dual" does not exist Position: 42

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "dual" does not exist Position: 42

От
Sriram P
Дата:
While im using postgresql with jdbc i m getting following error

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "dual" does not exist
Position: 42

could you plz help me out how to fix this issue

Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "dual" does not exist Position: 42

От
Craig Ringer
Дата:
On 27/03/2010 4:19 PM, Sriram P wrote:

> While im using postgresql with jdbc i m getting following error
>
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "dual" does not exist
> Position: 42

You're using code written for Oracle. You need to fix your SQL so it'll
run on PostgreSQL.

If you want help with that, you'll have to post the SQL and some other
basic information. See:
   http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--
Craig Ringer