Обсуждение: Minimum requirement for 8.4

Minimum requirement for 8.4

От
Jesper Pedersen
Дата:
Hi all,

I'm looking into eliminating the issues reported by findbugs.

Will JDK 1.4 still be the minimum requirement for the 8.4 driver due to
JDBC3 ?

The reason is that I would like to fix some of the problem using JDK5
constructs.

TIA !

Best regards,
 Jesper

Re: Minimum requirement for 8.4

От
Kris Jurka

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Jesper Pedersen wrote:

> Will JDK 1.4 still be the minimum requirement for the 8.4 driver due to
> JDBC3 ?

Yes.

> The reason is that I would like to fix some of the problem using JDK5
> constructs.

Sorry, those aren't allowed yet.  Although they can be used in the jdbc3g
and jdbc4 packages.

Kris Jurka

Re: Minimum requirement for 8.4

От
Jesper Pedersen
Дата:
On Tuesday 23 June 2009 13:25:45 Kris Jurka wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2009, Jesper Pedersen wrote:
> > Will JDK 1.4 still be the minimum requirement for the 8.4 driver due to
> > JDBC3 ?
>
> Yes.
>
> > The reason is that I would like to fix some of the problem using JDK5
> > constructs.
>
> Sorry, those aren't allowed yet.  Although they can be used in the jdbc3g
> and jdbc4 packages.

Ok.

Thanks, Kris.

Best regards,